finally getting a chance to do his monthly update. this one keeps me on my toes!
at five months, carson :
- goes to bed around 7:15p and wakes up around 7a. he's been waking up two or three times a night for me to put his pacifier in which let's be honest, is a bit annoying. leighton did this as well and finally snapped out of it after a couple of months.
- is continuing his non-napping ways. in theory he takes two naps a day. some days he'll sleep only one hour for the entire day. others he'll take two one hour naps if i'm lucky. i continue to try and simplify our morning routines to insure that he gets this much needed rest.
- eats five times a day, about every three hours. unfortunately we're having a feeding issue but we're still sticking with things.
- is starting to like cereal but would rather gum on the spoon if given the choice.
- continues to hate tummy time. thus he hasn't rolled over. either way. it's not that he can't, it's more like he won't.
- isn't a bit fan of his bumbo seat either.
- enjoys his jumperoo the most followed by the exersaucer and playmat – on his back of course.
- can spin himself around while laying on his back. he loves grabbing both of his feet and rolling to the side.
- when in his infant seat he pulls up both of his pant legs. a super hot look, especially as we head into winter.
- has started taking baths in the bath seat with his sister's. he needs a towel to prop him up a bit but he was way too long to continue baths in the infant bath.
- current nicknames : handsome, handsome pants – both from mama. buddy, buddy boy – by the girls.
- loves his reflection and gazing at himself in the mirror.
the crazy three that i'm lucky enough to spend every day with.