eight months. i finally am feeling like the chaos is settling a bit with the napping and feeding issues we’ve been experiencing for the last four months. and so hoping that just typing that isn’t going to put us back in a tailspin…
at eight months, carson :
- is approximately 22.5 pounds. that’s up five pounds from his 6 month check-up.
- wakes up around 7a and goes to bed around 7:15p. he went through a spurt this past month of getting up at 6a which wasn’t too pleasant.
- nurses four times a day and eats three meals of 8 oz of food plus a few arrowroot cookies.
- LOVES to eat and is not picky. his favorite is avacado. we often will split one, half for him and half for me.
- will now tolerate being on his tummy more and rolling from his tummy to back. has rolled from back to tummy twice. no signs of crawling or being mobile whatsover.
- is beginning to tire of the jumperoo because he’s too tall. totally fine as that means it can get packed!
- enjoys his walker and when on a hard surface, is quite mobile when in it.
- thinks his big sisters are the most amusing things ever. they can make him laugh hysterically over the littlest things.
- loves his weekly swimming lesson. he loves me holding him on his belly so that he can kick the entire session.
- has figured out waving and loves to go around the table waving at everyone individually at meal time.
- distinguishes between the cats and thomas is his favorite. he gets excited by them both when they are around, but he definitely has his favorite.
my crazy trio. getting them all to look at me and smile is an impossible feat.