so late in posting this month as he’s now almost 15 months…
this month we had an additional guest for our monthly photoshoot as thomas has decided that the chair in carson’s room is the ultimate place to nap. he also likely enjoys it as it’s away from all the noise and chaos throughout the day. after a few photos, he was kindly asked to find a new napping locale.
at 14 months, carson :
- is starting to wake earlier in the mornings. boo! he is usually awake a bit before 7a but is still going to bed around 715p.
- has decided that he no longer needs a morning nap. double boo! he was napping so well since we moved for both naps and then all of a sudden he was having none of it. most days, i think he would still benefit from a short cat nap in the morning.
- is becoming as loud as leighton. there are times i’ll scold leighton for screaming when actually it’s carson. i fear i might need ear plugs to avoid long term hearing loss.
- is still in love with the cats and also enjoys looking at lizzie in the aquarium, especially when she’s swimming.
- is showing the beginning signs of furniture surfing. still no walking, although if you are holding on to both hands, he has a bit of a zombie walk thing going on.
- enjoys bubbles, especially when we’re in the back yard with the bubble machine.
- has zero vocabulary but loves to grunt and point at me for what he’d like. nice, eh?
- loves playing wherever the girls are, especially in the family room and in their room.
- will wave at anyone and everyone. his wave looks like he’s grabbing for something, but it’s awfully cute when you’re rewarded with one.
and proof i was really only paying attention to see that carson was looking at me when i took their monthly photo together. camryn’s hair is in her face as they were having a dance party prior to our photo taking. and leighton? i just have to shake my head at that girl. never a dull moment around here.
each month i take a photo of carson with his stuffed hippo to document his growth and also jot down other things of interest that i don’t want to forget when i actually get a chance to start his baby book. i also take a photo of all three of the menagerie together and can’t wait to put them all together in a photo book.
you can see more of carson’s monthly updates, here.