Flour tortillas topped with the crunch of fresh vegetables as well as sauteed shrimp. These Rosemary Citrus Shrimp Tacos are not only the most flavorful tacos you’ve ever made, but the only ones that you’ve taken just 15 minutes to prepare.
I debated about what to call these tacos. 15 Minute Tacos? Easiest Shrimp Tacos Ever Tacos? So Easy You’ll Want to Have Them Every Night Tacos? All absolutely true, but the names were rather lengthy so I simply went with Rosemary Citrus Shrimp Tacos.
This is one of those recipes – and really, recipe is a really loose term here – that will take you longer to prep the vegetables than to actually cook the shrimp. If you can use a knife to cut peppers into strips and avocados into slices, you’ve pretty much got this main course mastered!
I love the juxtaposition of fresh, crunch vegetables paired with the sauteed shrimp. The rosemary and citrus flavors from the sauce? A knockout combination. I loved it so much I even added more sauce to the top of my tacos along with a squeeze of the tangelo that I was using as a garnish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined and tails removed
- 12.4 ounces Robert Rothschild Farm Rosemary Citrus & Pepper Sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
- 8-1/2 ounces fresh cole slaw mix
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook for two minutes until pink.
- Flip shrimp and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until shrimp is pink and flesh is opaque.
- Stir in 1 cup of Rosemary Citrus & Papper Sauce and warm through. Remove from heat.
- Assemble tacos by topping a tortilla with cole slaw, pepper strips, avocado slices and shrimp.
- Top with additional Rosemary Citrus & Pepper Sauce, if desired.
Fresh citrus and seafood while the snow is still swirling outside my window at the end of March? I’ll admit, it was most definitely the bright spot of my day. So much so that it will be on my menu again. And soon.
I was compensated by Robert Rothschild Farm to create a recipe featuring their product. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting this sponsor that allows me the opportunity to create content, such as this, for Melanie Makes.