These fluffy, light as air Raspberry Lemon Meringue Waffles are flavored with lemon yogurt and lemon zest and then studded with fresh raspberries. They’re browned to perfection and then – oh, it’s the best part! – forget the syrup! These waffles are topped with the lightest of meringues.
With Memorial Day last weekend acting as the signal to Summer, I’ve noticed I’m making a change in what I’m preparing in the kitchen. Gone are the heavy comfort foods. So long to using the oven as much. Sianara to dishes that take a long time to prepare. I’m all about lighter dishes that are packed with flavor, minimal on prep time and that won’t heat up the house either.
We’re big waffle fans in our house. And I mean, BIG. As in when Andy’s parents are visiting and his sister is present for breakfast or brunch, I’m quadrupling my Yogurt Waffle recipe. As much as we love it, I wanted to put a bit of a Summer spin on it.
These Raspberry Lemon Meringue Waffles scream “Eat me outside on the patio!” Or at least, that’s what I imagine they’re saying. Perfect to enjoy in the morning hours or even as a late night dessert. Or if my four year old had her way, BOTH!
Fluffy, light as air Belgian waffles flavored with lemon yogurt and lemon zest and then studded with fresh raspberries are absolutely out of this world. And no oven required! They’re browned to perfection in your waffle maker and then – oh, it’s the best part! – forget the syrup! These waffles are topped with the lightest of meringues. See, I told you they’d be perfect for dessert!
I love using Davidson’s Eggs in this recipe as they are pasteurized, eliminating the risk of harmful bateria and viruses. Simply put, I can prepare this dish containing eggs any way I’d like and don’t have to worry about anyone possibly becoming sick. Love that!
Want to find additional recipes featuring Davidson’s Eggs? Look no further than our Sunday Supper table!
No-Bake Savory Recipes:
- Asparagus Egg Salad by Family Foodie
- Buffalo Aioli by Alida’s Kitchen
- Chicken Caesar Salad by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Deviled Egg Crostini by Hip Foodie Mom
- Grilled Pizza with Egg, Arugula, and Balsamic by Ruffles & Truffles
- Huevos Rancheros by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Korean Rolled Omelette (Gaeran Mari) by kimchi MOM
- Mom’s Potato Salad by Casa de Crews
- Pizza for Breakfast! Waffles by Foxes Love Lemons
- Shrimp Salad with Lemon Basil Dressing by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
No-Bake Sweet Recipes:
- Brownie Batter Truffles by Desserts Required
- Creamy Chocolate Blender Mousse by Shockingly Delicious
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie by Neighborfood
- “Funky Monkey” PB Ripple Chip Banana Ice Cream by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Lemon and Strawberry Parfaits by Magnolia Days
- No Bake Cheesecake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Raspberry Lemon Meringue Waffles by Melanie Makes
- Raspberry Mousse by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Salted Caramel Pudding Cups by The Foodie Army Wife
- Strawberry Marshmallow S’mores by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
Now it’s your turn! Develop your own original summer no-bake recipe featuring Davidson’s Eggs for your chance to win:
- $500 gift card
- Reimbursement for their full conference pass to the Food and Wine Conference in Orlando, FL.
- A year’s supply of Safest Choice Eggs (52 coupons for a free dozen)
- Your recipe featured on the Safest Choice website and social media channels
To find a store near you that carries Davidson’s Eggs, use their helpful store locator.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
This post is sponsored by the Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs. All opinions are my own.