A weekly link party allowing you to share your latest projects and gain inspiration from others.
Happy Saturday! It’s the first of many full December weekends for our family. Yesterday, we surprised the menagerie by taking them to the waterpark overnight. You know you love your children when you put on a bathing suit while pregnant… Today it’s all about football and cheering on our Tigers in the SEC championship game. The perfect Saturday activity!
Here are a few recipes my fellow hosts and I have been creating this past week:
Dark Chocolate Cranberry Brownie Cookies | Simply Gloria
Pistachio Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies | Joyful Healthy Eats
This Week’s Menu Plan w/ Recipes + Photos | Melanie Makes
Healthy Gingersnap Recipe | Food Faith Fitness
Don’t forget to visit and follow ALL of your hosts to see if your projects from last week were featured. We also share our favorites links during the week while we’re being social.
MOST VIEWED | The most viewed project from last week’s party was Christmas DIY Gifts in a Jar from Domestic Mommyhood. So many awesome holiday gift ideas in one place!
SHOW STOPPER | What caught my eye last week? These Pomegranate White Chocolate Almond Scones from The Gold Lining Girl. I love scones – LOVE! – and these look like the perfect holiday breakfast!
This week I’m also spotlighting four drink recipes from last week’s party. Now the hard decision of which to try first!
Caramel Apple Cider Floats | A Sprinkle of This and That
Non-Alcoholic Pomegranate Lime Spritzer | The Casual Craftlete
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Protein Smoothies | Sunny Side Ups
Grinch Punch | Simplee Thrifty
Okay friends, it’s time to show off the recipes and projects you’ve created this week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
- Please share your recent projects, crafts, recipes, tips, stories…etc!
- Remember, to check out our Show Stopper Saturday Link Party Pinterest board, to see if you’ve been pinned!!
- Please don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops only if attached to a project.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on at least two posts near yours below.
- Remember, family friendly please!
- By entering a link, you give permission for us to feature an image on our blogs. We will always be giving the image the proper credit and link.
Looking for some more link party fun this weekend? Best of The Weekend begins every Friday at 8pm EST.