Slow Cooker Spicy Orange Beef
Author: Melanie Bauer
- 2 pounds flank steak, cut into ¼" strips
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 pound linguine, cooked
- Add steak to slow cooker and sprinkle with garlic, red pepper flakes and orange zest.
- Pour orange juice, soy sauce and sesame oil over steak.
- Cook on LOW 6-8 hours.
- Stir in green onions and whisk in cornstarch.
- Cook on HIGH 30 minutes with lid removed until sauce is thickened.
- Serve over linguine and garnish with additional orange zest, green onion and red pepper flakes if desired.
Recipe by Melanie Makes at http://melaniemakes.com/blog/2014/07/slow-cooker-spicy-orange-beef.html