Just five ingredients and a stir of a spoon is all that it takes for you to create this fresh and flavorful Yogurt Dill Vegetable Dip.
Keep in touch! Subscribe to receive Melanie Makes recipes direct to your inbox.
Sometime’s the easiest dishes are the best. In this instance, my Yogurt Dill Vegetable Dip also uses just five ingredients. Just five. Nothing more, nothing less. In our family, we make this dip frequently, especially for holidays when we serve a large meal in the afternoon and tend to skip a sit down meal at lunch. Instead, we snack on appetizers and this dip takes center stage surrounded by various veggies, crackers and cheeses and a few varieties of olives.
The five ingredients in this recipe are those that I always have on hand and technically, it’s a healthier side for fresh vegetables. The only ingredient you might raise an eyebrow at is the Beau Monde, a seasoning salt. You should be able to find it in the spice aisle where you buy groceries and there are actually recipes to make your own online but I’ve found that the Prime Rib Rub seasoning from Penzey’s is my favorite. A big thank you to the Penzey’s employee who opened my eyes to the fact that it was one and the same as Beau Monde a few years ago!
Just five ingredients and a stir of a spoon is all that it takes for you to create this fresh and flavorful Yogurt Dill Vegetable Dip. Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic salt, Beau Monde and dill combine to create the perfect dip for your favorite vegetables. Cucumbers, sugar snap pea and radishes are my favorite but definitely surround your dip with whatever vegetables you choose! Looking for other dips suitable for your favorite veggies? My Pesto Yogurt Dip, Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Corn Dip and Creamy Baked Double Cheese and Spinach Dip are always well received!
Come Thanksgiving, Christmas or Easter you’ll no doubt find this Yogurt Vegetable Dip along our appetizer spread. Young and old alike gravitate towards it until there’s nothing left but an empty bowl and a few unloved vegetables. If you give this incredibly easy dip a try, you’ll no doubt see why it’s a family favorite.
Looking for more delicious dip recipes?
More five ingredient dishes from fellow food bloggers:
Appetizers, Salads and Starters
- Chicken and Spring Greens Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette from Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Tuna, Burrata and Black Olive Salad from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Salmon and Cucumber “Noodle” Salad from girlichef
- Tomato, Avocado, and Cucumber Summer Salad from My Healthy Eating Habits
- Fennel Citrus Salad from An Appealing Plan
- Kale-Had-a-Hard-Day Salad from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Guacamole Deviled Eggs from Ruffles and Truffles
- Tomato Soup from Run DMT
- Wasabi Cream Cheese Ham Salad from Neighborfood
- Latkes with Smoked Salmon and Caviar from Confessions of a Culinary Diva
Side and Accompaniments
- Candied Apple Jelly from What Smells So Good?
- Homemade Ricotta from Seduction in the Kitchen
- Fruited Jasmine Rice from It’s Yummi
- Indian-style Roasted Cauliflower from kimchi MOM
- 3-Ingredient Beer Bread from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Grilled Steak with Garlic Cumin Rub from Cooking Chat
- Smoked Turkey Panini with Roasted Red Peppers and Basil Pesto from La Bella Vita
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast from Nosh My Way
- Easy Crock Pot Pulled Chicken from Flour On My Face
- Lemon Basil Carbonara from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Garlic Butter Shrimp from Savvy Eats
- Easy Beef Stroganoff from Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Smothered Pork Chop Cups from Having Fun Saving
- Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas from Supper for a Steal
- Chicken with Olives from Noshing With The Nolands
- Salmon with Tiger Dill Sauce from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Greek Chicken Burgers from Country Girl In The Village
- Potato Pancakes (Reibekuchen) from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Crock Pot Beer Chicken from Our Table for Seven
- Chorizo and Potato Frittata from Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Chicken and Potato Bake with Meyer Lemons from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Chicken Asparagus Roll-ups from The Dinner-Mom
- Spaghetti Squash with Simple Red Sauce from Momma’s Meals
- Tropical Salsa Chicken from Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Strawberry Red Wine Glazed Salmon from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Baked Asparagus and Eggs from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Grilled Caprese Salad Sandwich from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Beef Short Rib Bourguignon from Food Lust People Love
- Beans and Egg Sandwich from Basic N Delicious
- Honey Almond Salmon from Family Foodie
- BBQ Foiled Chicken from Meal Diva
Dessert and Beverages
- Flourless Chocolate Cake from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- 4-Ingredient Butterscotch Peanut Butter Marshmallow Sweets from Shockingly Delicious
- Vanilla Bean Honey Ice Cream from The Foodie Army Wife
- Coconut Crusted Chocolate Ganache Pie from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- 3-Ingredient Nutella Truffles from URBAN BAKES
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Squares from Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Nutella Ferrero Cupcakes from Brunch with Joy
- 5-Minute Strawberry Sherbet from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Best Ever Coconut Macaroons from Hip Foodie Mom
- Chocolate Orange Ice Cream from Gluten Free Crumbley
- Orchid Panna Cotta from Manu’s Menu
- Oreo Cookies and Cream Fudge from Alida’s Kitchen
- Golden Oreo Rice Krispies Treats from Pies and Plots
- Vanilla Pudding from Magnolia Days
- Sopapilla Cheesecake Bites from The Weekend Gourmet
- Coconut Cream Mango Mousse from Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Peanut Butter Buckeyes from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cherry Chip Cookies from Ninja Baking
- Raspberry Pina Colada Ice Cream from Try Anything Once Culinary
- Avocado Milkshakes from The Texan New Yorker
- The Ginger Sass Cocktail from Nik Snacks
- Baked Custard Cups from Soni’s Food
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.