A weekly link party allowing you to share your latest projects and gain inspiration from others who are doing the same.
Happy three day weekend to me – and to the rest of you who might have Monday off thanks to the Columbus Day holiday. And a Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends! It’s a weekend packed full of Fall activities. A family fair at the girls’ school, my Tigers playing at noon and even watching my childhood team, the Royals, play in the post-season. There’s a sentence I never thought I’d type! Specifically the Royals part.
Here is what my fellow hosts and I have been creating this past week:
Southwestern Cobb Salad with Creamy Poblano Dressing | Joyful Healthy Eats
Creole Pasta Soup with Cornbread Croutons | Melanie Makes
Mexican Quinoa and Sweet Potato Kale Wraps | Food Faith Fitness
Pumpkin Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies | Simply Gloria
MOST VIEWED | Looks like our obsession with all things pumpkin continues! The most viewed link from last week was these Pumpkin Spice Almonds from Bites of Bri.
SHOW STOPPER | What caught my eye last week? This delicious looking Cherry Pie Ice Box Cake from Kleinworth & Co. looks absolutely scrumptious!
I’ve rounded up six Halloween themed treats from last week’s party. Now the hard decision of which to try first!
Spooky Spiderweb Cupcakes | Delightful E Made
Graveyard Cheesecake Parfaits | I Dig Pinterest
Halloween Pinata Cups | Homemaking Hacks
Reese’s Witches Brooms | Mrs. Happy Homemaker
Don’t forget to visit and follow ALL of your hosts to see if your projects from last week were featured. We also share our favorites links during the week while we’re being social.
Ok friends, it’s time to show off your recipes and projects you’ve done for the week. Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
- /Please share your recent projects, crafts, recipes, tips, stories…etc!
- Remember, to check out our Show Stopper Saturday Link Party Pinterest board, to see if you’ve been pinned!!
- Please don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops only if attached to a project.
- Everyone loves comments. Please take a moment and comment on at least two posts near yours below.
- Remember, family friendly please!
- By entering a link, you give permission for us to feature an image on our blogs. We will always be giving the image the proper credit and link.
Looking for some more link party fun this weekend? Best of The Weekend begins every Friday at 8pm EST.