Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Crusted Chicken
A sweet, tangy marinade that makes a second appearance a the perfect finishing glaze. This chicken is amazing on a bed of lettuce and surrounded by fresh raspberries. If you're lucky enough to have any leftover, slices of chicken in a wrap would make for an amazing lunch.
Write a review
- 1 13.5 oz. jar Robert Rothschild Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken cutlets
- 4 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- 4 small heads artisan lettuce
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- In a bowl, combine Robert Rothschild Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip and chicken. Reserve 1/4 cup of Dip to use for glaze. Cover and refrigerate two to four hours.
- Remove chicken from fridge and set aside. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Crush pretzels in food processor. There will likely be a few larger pieces of pretzel remaining - that's okay! Combine crushed pretzels and grated cheese in shallow container.
- Remove chicken from marinade and dredge in pretzel and cheese mixture, coating on all sides. Place on baking sheet covered with foil. Repeat process for each cutlet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until pretzels are crisp and juices from chicken run clear.
- While chicken bakes, wash and cut lettuce and arrange on plates.
- Place each chicken cutlet on bed of lettuce and garnish with fresh raspberries.
Raspberry Honey Mustard Glaze
- Whisk together remaining 1/4 cup of Robert Rothschild Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip with hot water. Drizzle over top of chicken and lettuce.