Looking for an easy appetizer or snack idea for a festive New Year’s Eve in? This Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Corn Dip fits the bill and is sure to please! A simple stirring together of ingredients into your slow cooker and a few hours later, your appetizer awaits. Just add tortilla chips!
This warm, creamy dip is perfectly paired with tortilla chips but if you’re looking for a healthier alternative, your favorite veggies would work just as well.
- 16 oz. salsa verde
- 12 oz. frozen corn
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cup cilantro
- tortilla chips
- Spray crock of slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Add salsa verde, corn, onion, garlic, cumin and cream cheese to slow cooker and stir to combine. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2.5 hours.
- Stir in Monterey Jack cheese, tomato and cilantro.
- Garnish with additional tomato and cilantro, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
Rest assured this dip will be gracing my appetizer table this New Year’s Eve. It’s a hit with both adults and children alike!