Chicken wings smothered in beer braised chili and topped with cheddar cheese. Forget the buffalo sauce! These Chili Cheese Chicken Wings are what you want to be noshing on!
Chicken wings smothered in beer braised chili and topped with cheddar cheese. An absolutely delicious way to fuel up for the second quarter. Even better? The chicken wings are tossed in McCormick Gluten-Free Chili Seasoning and then cooked in the slow cooker before being finished under the broiler. Easy AND flavorful! Our oldest daughter has a complete aversion for spice but these wings were just right. We couldn’t keep her away from them.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1 ounce package McCormick Gluten-Free Chili Seasoning
- 1 recipe Beer Braised Beanless Chili
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Add chicken wings to 6 quart slow cooker and toss with chili seasoning.
- Cook on LOW 2 hours.
- Place oven rack approximately 10" from broiler and heat broiler. Place wire rack coated with vegetable oil spray in foil lined pan.
- Transfer chicken to wire rack. Broil until beginning to crisp, 5-7 minutes.
- Rotate wings and return to broiler for additional 5 minutes or until desired crispness.
- Serve covered with chili and topped with cheddar cheese.
I was compensated by McCormick to create a recipe featuring their product. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting this sponsor that allows me the opportunity to create content, such as this, for Melanie Makes.