You’ll never meet an easier 30 minute, one dish meal than these Sheet Pan Raspberry Pineapple Pork Chops. Thick, bone-in pork chops are roasted on a bed of potatoes and green beans that are studded with fresh raspberries and pineapple before being slathered with a raspberry pineapple sauce.
We’re moving across the country in less than a month. 30 days to be exact. And by we, I mean me, my husband, our four children, the dog, the cat and the turtle. I’m in denial. I’ve decided that it’s been harder to get my act together this go round because the big girls are in full time school. Three years ago, they were both in preschool so after picking them up before lunch, I had the rest of the day to focus on packing. This time, after running my personal school shuttle service three times a day, there simply isn’t much time left to squeeze in packing a box or two. Add in the everyday tasks like making dinner and I really need someone to figure out how to add a couple of extra hours to my day. I know you all can relate!
Now more than ever, it’s all about super simple dinners at our house. Enter my Sheet Pan Raspberry Pineapple Pork Chops. Key words = SHEET PAN. Meat, veggies and fruit on a single plan, baked at a high heat and then emerge ready to feed the entire family. Absolutely revolutionary, my friends. And the clean up? A breeze! Said sheet pan simply gets tossed in the dishwasher. Done and done.
Thick, bone-in pork chops are roasted on a bed of potatoes and green beans that are studded with fresh raspberries and pineapple. These Sheet Pan Raspberry Pineapple Pork Chops are then slathered with a huge punch of flavor thanks to Robert Rothschild Farm’s Pineapple Raspberry Sauce. Tangy pineapples and sweet raspberries are blended with a medium heat from crushed chili pepper and savory leeks to make a one of a kind finishing sauce.
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1.5 pounds small white potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1" thick
- 1 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Pineapple Sauce
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- On a large, rimmed baking sheet, add green beans and potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and arrange in a single layer.
- Add raspberries and pineapple to vegetables, being mindful to keep in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red pepper flakes, paprika and garlic powder.
- Arrange pork chops evenly on top of vegetables in sheet pan and brush on oil mixture. Turn pork chops and brush oil mixture on second side.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning pork chops halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and brush pork chops with Raspberry Pineapple Sauce, approximately ¼ cup of sauce per pork chop. Tent sheet pan loosely with foil and allow pork to rest for 5-10 minutes prior to serving.
No one will ever guess that these Sheet Pan Raspberry Pineapple Pork Chops took just minutes to prep and were roasted together on a single pan. Put on your mask and cape and await the applause. You are officially a dinnertime superhero.
Looking for other great pork recipes?
I was compensated by Robert Rothschild Farm to create a recipe featuring their product. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting this sponsor that allows me the opportunity to create content, such as this, for Melanie Makes.