Thank you for your interest in promoting your blog/brand through Melanie Makes!
Purchasing advertising space on my sidebar creates a partnership between me and your blog/brand. It’s my job to promote YOU.
I will work to promote you in the following outlets :
- Pinterest | 2-3 of your posts and/or products will be pinned to my boards each week. Have specific items you’d like promoted? Let me know!
- Twitter | 2-3 of your posts and/or products will be mentioned via my feed each week. Have specific items you’d like mentioned? I can do that!
- Monthly Sponsor Appreciation Blog Post | Each month I will include YOU in a sponsor appreciation themed blog post linking back to your blog/brand.
If you have questions or are interested in other opportunities, don’t hesitate to e-mail me.
Melanie Makes By The Numbers | March 21, 2013
- Posts : 5-7 per week
- Average Monthly Pageviews : 31,800+
- Average Daily Pageviews : 1300+
- Facebook fans : 719
- Twitter followers: 1728
- Instagram followers : 1072
- Pinterest followers : 1721
- Klout Score : 68
What Melanie Makes Sponsors Say
“I “met” Melanie through her pizza crust recipe on Pinterest. She answered a comment that I had made on one of her pins. I started following her blog and other social media sites. After seeing how Melanie treated her readers, I knew I wanted to advertise with her.
“It’s been a pleasure sponsoring your blog and I absolutely will be renewing my ad. Thank you so much for all you’ve done to promote my 20 Questions books. I’ve never placed an ad with someone who has offered to promote my product through Pinterest and Twitter like you have. Not only are you one of the kindest bloggers I know, but you’ve gone above and beyond what I expected to get from sponsoring your blog. I was excited from the moment I received your welcome email and greatly appreciate your hard work.” – Nicole Reaves
Where Melanie Makes Advertises
Revenue generated from advertising is used to further promote Melanie Makes on other, most often, larger blogs. This brings even more traffic back to my amazing sponsors. You can currently find Melanie Makes advertising on the following sites: