These Mexican Street Corn Deviled Eggs are guaranteed to be the talk of your next gathering! Traditional deviled eggs are garnished with feta cheese, grilled corn, red onion, chili powder and cilantro to create one amazing bite size appetizer.
Summer is the season of deviled eggs, right? I’ve shared my Shrimp and Bacon Stuffed Deviled Eggs and Dyed Deviled Eggs, but these Mexican Street Corn Deviled Eggs have it all. This is it. Your excuse to head to your local farmer’s market and get all the good stuff. All the produce that’s at the peak of deliciousness. While you’re there, grab some eggs and cheese and you’ll be well on your way to this amazing side dish. So much deliciousness in one single bite. You won’t wonder for long as to how they disappear so quickly!
Mexican street corn, you say? If you’ve never tried it, it’s absolutely amazing and such a great way to enjoy an ear of corn in the summer. Grilled ears of sweet corn are slathered with spiced mayonnaise and then rolled in cheese. I mean, I’m sure I could eat my weight in that corn. But instead of looking like a hot mess while devouring said corn, I decided to condense that flavor into a bite size appetizer or side dish, perfect for summer gatherings. Or perhaps enjoying as lunch while your children nap. You know, in case you do things like that so you don’t have to share with said children. (Yes, I do this. Don’t judge.)
A traditional deviled egg filling of yolk, mayonnaise and mustard is mixed with feta cheese before filling each egg white half. Each egg is then garnished with red onion, grilled corn, chili powder and cilantro to create these can’t stop at just one Mexican Street Corn Deviled Eggs.
Mexican Street Corn Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup feta cheese divided
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup grilled corn approixmately one ear
- chili powder to garnish
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- In a large pot, add eggs and cover with water 2" above eggs. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- When water reaches a boil, cover pot and remove from heat. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Place pot in sink and add cold water until water in pot is completely cool to stop cooking process.
- Peel each egg and slice in half lengthwise and remove yolks to medium bowl.
- With a fork, mash yolks until smooth. Add mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and 1/4 cup cheese. Stir together until smooth and well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add yolk mixture to food storage bag and seal. Snip off one corner of bag to act as piping bag and fill the cavity of each egg white with yolk mixture.
- Garnish each egg with red onion, corn, chili powder and cilantro.
Now it’s your turn to make these Mexican Street Corn Deviled Eggs and enjoy the bounty of summer produce! They’re the perfect make ahead side dish for all of those summer gatherings and barbecues, don’t you think?
Looking for more great deviled egg recipes?
More delicious deviled eggs from fellow foodies: