This Quick and Easy Ravioli and Spinach Lasagna is perfect for a weeknight dinner. Melty mozzarella cheese is sandwiched between two layers of ravioli to create the base of this lasagna. Topped with Italian sausage, spinach and then smothered in marinara, this five ingredient lasagna is on the table in no time!
Keep in touch! Subscribe to receive Melanie Makes recipes direct to your inbox.
Want to see just how easy this recipe is to create? Click here to see me making it for Cleveland’s Fox8 Morning Show.
Lasagna isn’t something I typically make all that often. It’s time intensive and even on a weekend, it never seems to make it to the top of my to-do list. But this Quick and Easy Ravioli Lasagna? This is one of our favorites that makes lasagna on a weeknight not only possible, but something we all look forward to. You too can take some help from the refrigerated section and have a delicious dinner on the table in a half hour.
The three year old of the house has gone off the deep end the last few weeks about having “leaves” in her food but after telling her several times that you really can’t taste the leaves and they make you healthier, she’s on board. Silly girl! Being able to sneak in almost a pound of spinach into this hearty main dish without anyone putting up a fight makes me think I should award myself a medal of some sort.
This Quick and Easy Ravioli and Spinach Lasagna is perfect for a weeknight dinner. Melty mozzarella cheese is sandwiched between two layers of ravioli to create the base of this lasagna. Topped with Italian sausage, spinach and then smothered in marinara, this five ingredient lasagna is on the table in no time! I warn you your chances of having leftovers of this Quick and Easy Ravioli and Spinach Lasagna are not looking good. This is comfort food at it’s finest.
I can’t seem to make a traditional lasagna, but love to put my own spin on things! If you’re looking to change things up, you might also try my hearty Four Cheese Meatball and Sweet Pepper Lasagna, Barbecue Chicken Pizza Skillet Lasagna and Roasted Red Pepper Puttanesca Lasagna Rolls.
Ravioli and Spinach Lasagna
- 1 pound italian sausage
- 12 ounces baby spinach
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 20 ounces refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until browned.
- Add spinach and stir together until wilted.
- In 9x13 pan, ladle enough pasta sauce to cover bottom of pan.
- Arrange a single layer of ravioli to cover bottom of pan. Cover with 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and layer remaining cheese ravioli on top.
- Spread sausage and spinach mixture evenly over ravioli.
- Poor remaining marinara sauce over sausage and spinach and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until warmed through and bubbling. Let cool 10 minutes before cutting and serving.