These six ingredient Caramel Pumpkin Spice Crinkle Cookies take just 20 minutes from start to you enjoying your first heavenly bite.
Original content posted November 2017. Updated October 2018.
I received product from Rodelle to feature in this recipe. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting this brand that allows me the opportunity to create content, such as this, for Melanie Makes.
Keep in touch! Subscribe to receive Melanie Makes recipes direct to your inbox.
How to Make Caramel Pumpkin Spice Crinkle Cookies
 Roll balls of dough in powdered sugar to coat.
 Place on silicone baking mat or parchment lined cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until set.
NOTE: I love these precut parchment sheets that make the baking process so easy to just grab and go. No measuring or cutting required.
These six ingredient Caramel Pumpkin Spice Crinkle Cookies take just 20 minutes from you stirring the batter in a mixing bowl to you enjoying your first heavenly bite. A spice cake mix is studded with caramel bits and their flavor is taken to the next level with pumpkin spice extract.
The perfect holiday flavor combination and one that is sure to be welcomed with open arms at cookie exchanges!
Caramel Pumpkin Spice Crinkle Cookies
- 1 16.5-ounce spice cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon Rodelle Pumpkin Spice Extract
- 1 cup caramel bits
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together all ingredients except for powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, drop dough into bowl of powdered sugar and roll to coat.
- Place on silicone baking mat or parchment lined cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool on pan 1-2 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Crinkle cookie fans will also want to check out these bright and flavorful Lemon Cardamom Crinkle Cookies, decadent Nutella Cream Cheese Crinkle Cookies and super easy 4-Ingredient Mascarpone Crinkle Cookies.