This Honey Ginger Glazed Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Peaches is the perfect sweet and savory dinner combination. A sticky, sweet honey glaze spiked with fresh ginger is drizzled over perfectly grilled pork tenderloin and charred green onions and peaches. A complete meal made entirely on the grill!
Raise your hand if you grilled yesterday for the long Labor Day weekend. Yep, me too. Sure, Labor Day may be the signal that Summer is drawing to a close, but that doesn’t mean grilling season has to end. Instead of burgers and steaks, I simply switch up what goes over the coals. This Honey Ginger Glazed Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Peaches is the perfect transition into Fall and one of our absolute favorites. I guarantee you’ll won’t a swimming pool full of the glaze to pour over absolutely everything!
A quick trip to the Heinen’s just around the corner from our house and I had all the necessary dinner ingredients. It’s amazing how grilling can turn simple ingredients such as pork tenderloin, green onions and peaches into absolute showstoppers. Their flavor is further enhanced by a sticky, sweet honey glaze spiked with fresh ginger.
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2" fresh ginger, grated
- ¾ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bunches green onions
- 6 peaches, halved and pitted
- In a small saucepan, toast coriander and pepper over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add ginger, honey, vinegar and salt and cook until bubbling. Remove from heat.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Season pork to taste with salt and pepper and brush with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Grill until browned on all sides.
- Move to indirect heat and cook until internal temperature reads 140 degrees.
- Remove from grill and tent with foil.
- Add green onions to grill and char.
- Brush peaches with remaining oil and grill cut side down until charred. Continue grilling on all sides until cooked through.
- Transfer peaches and green onions to serving plate with pork and drizzle everything with the honey ginger glaze.
The grilled peaches are insanely delicious, especially when drizzled with the honey ginger glaze. No dessert is needed after this meal as they’re such a sweet treat! I’ve also substituted nectarines and apricots and used a combination of all three when grilling this dish, all with equally delicious results. Take my word for it, don’t let grilling season pass you by without first making this Honey Ginger Glazed Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Peaches!
Looking for other great pork recipes?
I was compensated by Heinen’s with a gift card to create a recipe for their #HeinensGrill campaign. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting this sponsor that allows me the opportunity to create content, such as this, for Melanie Makes.