A brownie batter cookie crust is filled with a luscious chocolate ganache and the entire tart is covered in chocolate shavings. Rich and decadent, this Brownie Batter Chocolate Tart is the stuff that dreams are made of!
Hello, Friday and hello weekend! Not only is it Friday which is always a cause to celebrate, it also happens to be the day before Valentine’s Day which is commonly referred to as Galentine’s Day – a day all about celebrating, supporting, and encouraging the ladies in your life. Definitely something I can get behind! I don’t know about you, but I can always count on my girlfriends to share a large slice of chocolate dessert with and that’s exactly what kind of recipe I’m sharing today.
This Brownie Batter Chocolate Tart is a chocolate lover’s dream and was totally inspired by a new-to-me cookie find that I spied a few weeks ago during a grocery run. Brownie Batter flavored cookies? Is it any wonder that two bags instantly jumped into my cart? My mind was instantly spinning on what I could create using them and the thought of covering said cookies with even more chocolate seemed to be the only logical choice. Surely your brain works like this too, right?
A brownie batter cookie crust is filled with a luscious chocolate ganache and because I like to make sure all my chocolate bases are covered, the entire tart is covered in chocolate shavings. Rich and decadent this Brownie Batter Chocolate Tart is the stuff that dreams are made of!
- 8 ounces Mrs. Thinster's Brownie Batter Cookie Thins
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1-1/4 cups heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add cookies to bowl of food processor and pulse until they resemble coarse crumbs.
- Add sugar, salt and butter to cookie crumbs and pulse until just combined.
- Press crumbs into 9" tart pan and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set and allow to cool completely.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and heavy cream.
- Microwave for one minute and then stir until completely melted.
- Pour into cooled tart shell and refrigerate until set.
- If desired, garnish with shaved chocolate prior to serving.
Looking for more recipes to celebrate Galentine’s Day? I’m celebrating with some of my favorite food bloggers who are also bringing their best treats to celebrate with the women in your life. Enjoy!
Orange Yogurt Waffles | Savvy Eats
Chocolate Honey Bombs | The Live-In Kitchen
Coeur a la Creme with Dark Chocolate Ganache and Strawberries | Heather’s Dish
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cream Puffs | The Redhead Baker
Meyer Lemon Cranberry Scones | Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
Strawberry Covered Dark Chocolate Truffles | Girl Versus Dough
Cheesecake Milkshakes | Chocolate Moosey
Campari and Passion Fruit Sorbet | Food Lust People Love
Boston Cream Trifles | gotta get baked
Grilled Cheese & Chocolate Sandwich with Ganache Dipping Sauce | Climbing Grier Mountain
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies | Namely Marly
Red Wine Ice Cream Floats | Mind Over Batter
Wicked Waikiki Sour | Pineapple and Coconut
Mini Heart-Shaped Chocolate Cakes with Raspberry Whipped Cream | A Cookie Named Desire
Nutella Fudge with Raspberries | The Food Charlatan