Layers of cinnamon graham crackers, caramel macchiato infused pudding and whipped topping create a rich and decadent No Bake Caramel Macchiato Cake that you can prepare in 10 minutes or less. Cinnamon flecked vanilla frosting, a shower of graham cracker crumbs and a drizzle of caramel finish this delicious coffee inspired dessert.
This recipe was written in partnership with International Delight. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting this brand that allows me the opportunity to create content for Melanie Makes.
Keep in touch! Subscribe to receive Melanie Makes recipes direct to your inbox.
Color me exhausted. I thought packing and unpacking all of our worldly possessions was tiring but now, after four days of school, I’m remembering the super fun times of driving my menagerie here and there and everywhere in between. This year I’m packing lunches and snacks for the big girls and will soon be packing snacks for our son to take to school as well. By the time they get home, the last thing I want do is make dinner. Instead, I’m looking to the comfort of a sweet treat and remembering all of the adventures we had this summer when we were all together.
This No Bake Caramel Macchiato Cake is a fun new take on my ever popular Double Chocolate Eclair Cake. A recipe that promises a sweet treat in just 10 minutes without turning on the oven? I mean, do I really need to say more? Perfect for the last days of summer or any day ending in “y” if you ask me!
Layers of cinnamon graham crackers, caramel macchiato infused pudding and whipped topping create a rich and decadent no bake dessert that you can prepare in 10 minutes or less. And the cinnamon flecked vanilla frosting that floods the top of the cake? It tastes like a cinnamon roll! It’s finished with a shower of graham cracker crumbs and a drizzle of caramel. What I’m saying is grab a fork – you’re going to love this cake!
The secret behind this low fuss, high flavor cake is International Delight Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee. The classic coffeehouse combo, now in a fridge-friendly ready-to-drink iced coffee. I’m not a coffee drinker but absolutely love to bake with it and this is a perfect example of a shortcut that is the highlight of the entire recipe! I spiked the vanilla pudding filling of this no bake cake with instant caramel macchiato flavor without any effort on my part thanks to this iced coffee. The end result is something so delicious I might have licked the bowl clean. MIGHT have. Okay, so I did. You probably will too!
I’ve also used International Delight as a shortcut for my holiday worthy Mini Eggnog Funnel Cakes and Chocolate Chip Cookie Mocha Floats. What can I say? I love how easy it makes adding such a flavorful punch to recipes!
So don’t mind me. I’m going to sit here with my large slice of No Bake Caramel Macchiato Cake and daydream about when our schedule was set by me and not school bells and activities. Don’t worry about me. If I don’t find solace in the first slice and I end up sharing more cake with my family, I can make another cake in just 10 minutes. Problem solved. And I’m thinking that additional cake will be mine. All mine.
No Bake Caramel Macchiato Cake
- 14.4 ounce box cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 cups International Delight Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee
- 2 3.4- ounce boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 16 ounce can vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- graham cracker crumbs to garnish (optional)
- caramel ice cream topping to garnish
- Layer bottom of 9x13 pan with single layer of graham crackers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together iced coffee and pudding until combined. Stir in whipped topping.
- Pour half of pudding mixture over graham cracker layer.
- Place another single layer of graham crackers over pudding mixture.
- Spread remaining pudding mixture over graham crackers and top with an additional graham cracker layer.
- Spoon frosting into microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir in cinnamon until combined. Spread on top of dessert. Refrigerate for at least four hours prior to serving.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, if desired, and caramel ice cream topping before serving.
If you’re looking for additional coffeehouse inspired treats, you could definitely use my coffee shortcut in these cool Sugar Free Caramel Macchiato Popsicles, this breakfast worthy Caramel Macchiato Banana Bread or if you want really over the top, these Caramel Macchiato Cupcakes.