Layers of chocolate graham crackers, chocolate pudding and whipped topping create a rich and decadent no-bake Double Chocolate Eclair Cake that you can prepare in just 10 minutes. Even better? A quick and easy take on chocolate ganache that tops the entire cake.
Keep in touch! Subscribe to receive Melanie Makes recipes direct to your inbox.
I’ve mentioned before that my love language is fixing people a meal. If you do something to help me or our family out, it’s more than likely you can expect a sweet treat or meal from me in return. It’s just something I do.
While living in Madison, I was blessed by an amazing support network of other resident wives. One of the amazing ways we took care of one another delivering meals to families after they welcomed a new baby home. The last thing you want to do after having a baby is fixing a meal. After bringing home both of my middle children, we were blessed with so many meals. Such an amazing gift!
One of the desserts we received after bringing home baby number three home was an instant hit, especially with the girls. Although anytime you combine the words “eclair” and “cake” into one dish, I’m pretty sure you can’t go wrong! The original recipe was a more traditional take on an eclair with a vanilla filling. Although good, I abide by the philosophy that you can never have too much chocolate so I changed things up to create this Double Chocolate Eclair Cake.
Other majorly chocolate recipes you may love? You can’t go wrong with my Sno-Cap Chocolate Ganache Brownies, One Bowl Chocolate Fudge Brownies or Double Chocolate No Bake S’mores Pie. Chocolate for the obvious win!
Layers of chocolate graham crackers, chocolate pudding and whipped topping create a rich and decadent no-bake dessert that you can put together in 10 minutes or less. Perfect for summer! Even better? A quick and easy take on chocolate ganache that tops the entire cake.
Although this Double Chocolate Eclair Cake makes a 9×13 dessert, feel free to split it between two 8×8 pans. One to keep and one to share with someone else. I can guarantee it’ll not only make your day, but theirs as well.
Double Chocolate Eclair Cake
- 14.4 ounce box chocolate graham crackers
- 3 cups milk
- 2 3.4- ounce boxes chocolate instant pudding
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 16 ounces chocolate frosting
- chocolate shavings to garnish (optional)
- Layer bottom of 9x13 pan with single layer of graham crackers.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and pudding until combined. Stir in whipped topping.
- Pour half of pudding mixture over graham cracker layer.
- Place another single layer of graham crackers over pudding mixture.
- Spread remaining pudding mixture over graham crackers and top with an additional graham cracker layer.
- Spoon frosting into microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Spread on top of dessert. Refrigerate for at least four hours prior to serving.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings, if desired.
I also love these other versions of eclair desserts that my friends have come up with. You’ll want to check out this Chocolate Cherry Eclair Cake, super fun Party Peeps Eclair Cake Cups and classic Banana Eclair Cake.
This recipe first appeared in my monthly contributor post at My Organizing Junkie, here.