These thick and chewy Easy Snickers Brownies are absolutely out of this world! A German chocolate cake mix is studded with chocolate chips, pecans and Snickers candy before being slathered with caramel and a rich chocolate ganache.
I love brownies. L-O-V-E. If I’m in the mood for a sweet treat – a.k.a. everyday – and I don’t have anything specific in mind, you can bet a pan of brownies is in my future. Ooey gooey chocolate is the key to happiness in my world I tell you. And these Easy Snickers Brownies are smile inducing and ready to cure all that ails you. The fact that I began making them in February and I’m just now sharing the recipe? Shame on me!
This is another recipe that I adapted from a family cookbook and it was listed as a cake. Heck, it even uses a cake mix. But friends, don’t be fooled – these are decadent brownies! A German chocolate cake mix is studded with chocolate chips, pecans and Snickers Bites candy before being slathered with caramel and a rich chocolate ganache. These brownies are out of this world!
- 1 boxed German Chocolate cake mix
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk, divided
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 4 cups dark chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Snickers Bites candy
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 11 ounce bag Kraft Caramel Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, add cake mix, ⅓ cup evaporated milk and butter. Mix until combined.
- Press ⅔ of cake mixture into bottom of greased 9x13 pan. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle 2 cups chocolate chips, pecans and Snickers Bites candy over the top.
- In a small saucepan over low heat add Caramel Bits and ⅓ cup evaporated milk. Stir until melted. Pour over cake mixture.
- Drop remaining ⅓ of cake mixture by the tablespoon over melted caramel.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until set. Allow to cool completely.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add 2 cups chocolate chips and heavy cream. Microwave for 1 minute and stir to combine. Pour over cooled brownies and refrigerate until set.
- Store brownies in refrigerator.
What are you waiting for? Pour yourself a glass of milk and cut a large square of these Easy Snickers Brownies. You worked hard today. You deserve it.
Looking for more great brownie recipes?
More brownie recipes from fellow food bloggers: