This six ingredient Raspberry Chocolate Tart couldn’t be easier or more decadent! A chocolate cookie crust holds a puddle of raspberry chocolate ganache that’s then showered with chocolate curls and garnished with fresh raspberries.
I was compensated by Robert Rothschild Farm to create a recipe featuring their product. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting this sponsor that allows me the opportunity to create content, such as this, for Melanie Makes
Keep in touch! Subscribe to receive Melanie Makes recipes direct to your inbox.
With Valentine’s Day just 13 days away – I mean, really wasn’t it just Christmas?! – I’m here with the most decadent, delicious and deceptively easy chocolate dessert ever. Perfect for an evening in for two. Or you know, six, in my case. Just hide this Raspberry Chocolate Tart in the fridge until after the kids are in bed so you don’t have to share!
This sweet treat takes just six ingredients to pull together – three for the crust and three for the luscious filling. If you can push a button on a food processor, open an oven door and use a microwave, you’re good to go! Seriously, my three year old was more of the head chef than the sous chef this go round. A chocolate cookie crust holds a puddle of raspberry chocolate ganache that’s then showered with chocolate curls and garnished with fresh raspberries. Forget plates and wedges of tart, I say grab two forks and simply dig in with the love of your life by your side.
The raspberry chocolate ganache filling – a variation of my insanely easy Microwave Chocolate Ganache – is definitely the star of this tart and couldn’t be easier! Heavy cream, dark chocolate chips and Robert Rothschild Farm’s Raspberry Chocolate Sauce are whisked together before being poured into the chocolate wafer cookie crust. That sauce – oh, that sauce! Prepared in small batches using chocolate liquor, pure vanilla, honey and raspberries, this decadent sauce elevates any treat in comes into contact with. This tart included!
Tart fans, I have no doubt you’d also fall in love with my Grasshopper Ice Cream Tart, Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream Tart and Brownie Batter Ice Cream Tart. What can I say? I love an easy chocolate filled dessert!
Ladies, copy and paste the link to this recipe and send to your love as a strong hint that this Raspberry Chocolate Tart is what you’d like to enjoy for your V-Day treat. Or you know, any other day of the year. It’s perfect then as well!
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
- 32 chocolate wafer cookies approximately a 9 ounce package
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1-1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Chocolate Sauce
- chocolate bar and fresh raspberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add cookies and salt. Process until cookies are fine crumbs.
- Add melted butter and pulse until just combined.
- Press crumbs up sides and along bottom of tart pan with removable bottom.
- Place tart pan on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until set. Allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, add heavy cream, chocolate chips and raspberry chocolate sauce. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute and whisk together.
- Pour raspberry chocolate mixture into tart shell.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and raspberries.